About Our Towns
About Our Towns
- Solon Real EstateSolon has been ranked the #1 Suburb in the area by Cleveland Magazine for the last two years. While Solon’s reputation locally is well-known, Solon is also gaining attention nationwide as well.
- Chagrin Highlands Real EstateChagrin Highlands was developed in the 1990’s and differs from many other subdivisions in that the homes here sit on at least 1 acre. The picturesque wooded lots and spacious luxury homes make this neighborhood very popular for those relocating to Cleveland from out of state, as well as local move-up buyers.
- North Park Real EstateNorth Park is the largest luxury home development in the north part of Solon. For those who are relocating to Solon, the location simply can’t be beat. It is just minutes away from the highway, thus closer to downtown and the airport than any other luxury home development in town.
- Signature of Solon Real EstateSignature of Solon is one of the only gated golf course communities in all of Cleveland. This newer luxury home development contains a professionally designed 18 hole golf course, one of Ohio’s largest clubhouses, and some of the most exquisite homes in all of Cleveland. Living in Signature means more than just belonging to a country club, however, it offers a lifestyle of luxury and convenience.
- Thornbury Real EstateThornbury is one of Solon’s newest luxury home developments, having been built within the last 10 years. Thornbury is known for its great neighborhood feel and fabulous upscale housing. Homes here are impressive from the exterior, yet warm and inviting inside. One drive through Thornbury will impress upon you why so many people love it here. The landscaping throughout the neighborhood is magnificent, and residents are always out and about enjoying their yards or walking and jogging on the sidewalks.
- Huntington Woods Real EstateHuntington Woods is a popular subdivision known for being a friendly close-knit neighborhood with a great central Solon location. Just down the street from Solon City Hall, Huntington Woods is tucked away yet in close proximity to many of Solon’s most popular attractions like the Solon Center For The Arts, Solon Community Center, and Solon’s top rated schools.
- The Preserve Real EstateThe Preserve is an upscale subdivision of single-family homes located in the central part of Solon. It offers easy access to the highway, and is also close in proximity to the Solon Community Center, Solon Public Library, and Solon Schools.
- Rollingbrook Real EstateFor buyers looking for the ultimate in privacy and luxury, Rollingbrook is for you. All 37 homes here are located on Rollingbrook Trail and are situated on 5 acre lots. In fact, this area is so private that many homes cannot even be seen from the street.
- Heritage Estates Real EstateHomes in Heritage Estates were built in the 1990's. They have open floor plans and are considered large, with the average home being approximately 3500 square feet. The lot sizes are nice and often wooded as well.
- Briar Hill Real EstateFor those looking for a little country in the suburbs, Briar Hill fits the bill. Briar Hill is a lake community consisting of older homes on large private wooded lots. The entire subdivision surrounds picturesque Briar Lake, a popular place for children to swim during the warm weather months.
- Timber Trails Real EstateTimber Trails of Solon is a small subdivision that is tucked away and private. It is located near Signature Country Club with easy access to Solon's top rated schools. While there are only 39 homes located here, it is a very popular neighborhood. Homes in Timber Trials were built in the mid 1990's and have open floor plans and modern amenities. While it is not considered a luxury home development like Signature or Thornbury, the homes here have a lot of the same features, but are more affordable.
- Orange Real EstateOrange Village, or Orange as locals call it, is a small village located in Eastern Cuyahoga County. It is considered one of the more affluent of Cleveland’s east side suburbs. In 2000, the population of Orange was 3,236. Orange shares a school district with neighboring Pepper Pike and Moreland Hills.
- Twinsburg Real EstateThe City of Twinsburg was named the #1 suburb in the area by Cleveland Magazine in the 2010 edition, and for good reason. It has a lot to offer including excellent rated schools and a great housing stock. You can also find plenty to do in terms of shopping and recreation.
- Beachwood Real EstateBeachwood is one of the most desirable communities in the area having been rated in the past as the number one suburb in Cleveland by Cleveland Magazine. Featuring a low tax rate, outstanding public services and retaining a strong community spirit, Beachwood is a special place to call home.
- Bainbridge Real EstateBainbridge Township is truly a national jewel in the Chagrin Valley. Bainbridge contains charming subdivisions, parks, and working farms. The great feature of Bainbridge is that it boasts easy access to the Cleveland metropolitan area, yet retains a semi-rural feel. It is also just an hour away from the Pennsylvania border with quick access to major highways in all directions.
- Moreland Hills Real EstateThe village of Moreland Hills is one of the most affluent suburbs in the Metropolitan Cleveland area. This village is a seven and a half square mile residential suburb located approximately fourteen miles east of Cleveland. Moreland Hills has national recognition for being the birthplace of James A. Garfield, the twentieth president of the United States.
- Pepper Pike Real EstatePepper Pike is a small city located in Eastern Cuyahoga County. It was founded in 1924 and covers approximately 7 miles. Pepper Pike is located in close proximity to the highway making it a desirable location. It is also considered one of the more affluent of Cleveland’s east side suburbs with the average home price in 2008 being $440,743.
- Cleveland Real EstateCleveland is a great city! It offers big city amenities with small town friendliness. Cleveland is home to three professional sports teams, fortune 500 companies, world-renowned museums, and some of the finest dining in the entire Midwest. This city also offers charming and unique neighborhoods as well as affordable living. The Schuman Team can help you locate your dream home in Cleveland or in our specialty areas east of Cleveland.