Relocating to the Greater Cleveland area? The Schuman Team will be a valuable resource to help alleviate the stress that comes with moving to a new area. As relocation clients are a large part of our business, we have a system in place to ensure things go smoothly from start to finish.
We know what you’re going through as we personally relocated to Cleveland over 13 years ago without knowing a lot about Cleveland. Most people who live here actually grew up in the area and never had to make such a big move. Those of us “transplants” had to go through the process of starting all over in a new city. While this can be exciting, it presents a different set of challenges, and that is where we can help.
When relocating to a new area, you have a lot of things to accomplish usually under strict time constraints. If you already know which suburb you would like to live in, that certainly makes things a little easier. However, if you are starting from scratch, we will be there every step of the way. Here are just some of the things we do for our relocation clients upon completing our brief home buyer consultation:
• Help pick out suburbs that may be a good fit
• Send specific information on every suburb of interest
• Personal previews of homes that you see on line. It is difficult to shop for a home while not in the area, so we screen homes ahead of time for you.
• Take extra photos of homes of interest. Internet sites only show you a few pictures of each home for sale. We can provide multiple photos of each home’s interior as well as neighborhood.
• Assist with getting school information, including help with enrollment, if necessary
• Schuman Team screened referral network for any and all of your needs, both before and after your move (for example…lenders, doctors, contractors, etc.)
• Provide transportation to and from airport on your visit to Cleveland
Trust the Schuman Team for your move to Northeast Ohio. We’ll take care of the details so you can have a smooth and easy transition to your new home.
Already working with your employer’s relocation company? No problem. If we are not already on their “approved” list, just let them know you want to work with the Schuman Team and we can provide them all the information they need.